Safe, secure, fast computer disposal and data destruction
- Quick and simple computer and waste electrical disposal from any UK location
- We do not export waste to developing countries
- We are a fully environment agency registered computer recycler
- We collect all types of electrical waste not just computers
- We can destroy your computer hard drives onsite giving you totally secure data destruction
- We can supply and collect a wide range of secure office computer and electrical recycling bins
- Approved by MOD, NHS, Local and regional Government
UK IT Recycling Ltd are fully licenced and registered with the Environment Agency for the processing of waste electronic equipment and hard drive recycling. We can carry out data destruction work at your place of business, and secure data destruction is assured. Onsite hard drive destruction and recycling is available from just £1 per hard drive which includes a certificate of data destruction.
UK IT Recycling Ltd are Britain’s best known and most cost effective computer recycler and data destruction company. Just tell us when and where and we will do the rest. Total security for data destruction and ICT disposal is assured. Our fleet of vehicles are covered by live satellite tracking 24 hours a day, which enables YOU to track your equipment to our data destruction facility giving you total peace of mind. We are rapidly becoming one of the UK’s largest recyclers of computer equipment not just because we provide a cost effective and often totally free service to 100′s of companies and government agencies all over the UK, but also because we offer a professional and well organised computer recycling service that no other recycling company can offer.
Being based in the Midlands we are able to offer a full UK recycling and data destruction service with weekly runs to London and daily runs to Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
In many cases we can carry out the whole computer disposal and recycling process totally free of charge.
We do the hard work for you. We handle the whole computer disposal and recycling process for you from start to finish including all paperwork for your audit trail and “Duty of care” in the disposal of waste computer equipment. We are an NHS and Local Government approved recycler for computer disposal. We work all over the UK and handle computer disposal and data destruction work for many NHS trusts, government agencies and places of education. We are fully compliant with the WEEE Directive. With new EU laws for the disposal of waste electronic and electrical equipment being imposed all of the time, it is important to stay up to date, and this is where UK IT Recycling Ltd can save you time and money by
handling the whole computer recycling and disposal process from start to finish.
Our Environment Agency Registration numbers and our ICO Registration numbers are:
- Waste Management Site Code: NCC/059280/2011
- Producer Number: NZE427
- Waste Carriage and Brokerage Number: CB/FM3188LW
- ICO Registration Number: Z1781219